Friday, February 20, 2015

Evil lil turtles

These are soooo good and soooo deadly... I only make them once a year for the Holidays because if I didn't I would get super huge!!!

Ingredients
1 bag rolos
1 bag square pretzles
1 bag pecans
some butter
1 bag melting chocolate
assorted finishing salts (I prefer the murray river pink salt)


Directions:
Toast the pecans in a pan with the butter. Add a little sugar to taste (sometimes I will add some mayan coco to this for extra taste)
Set aside
set oven to 350 degrees
line pan with tin foil
arrange pretzles on pan in an even way, leaving plenty of room between each one.


put a rolo on each pretzle
put pan in the oven for 2 - 3 min, until rolos are warm but not melted
remove from heat and press 1 pecan on top of a rolo pretzle
allow to cool



(1 batch usually takes me 4 pans to complete)
once they are cool melt your chocolate and put into a piping bag and pipe over pecans
put a little salt on the top







ENJOY



No comments:

Post a Comment